An important message to our valued guests:
· Please read all the following face covering requirements set out before us by our Governor and executive order 20-81.
· These new facial covering requirements are mandatory and not negotiable. We ask for your complete compliance and understanding.
· You will not be permitted to enter our restaurant or yard space without proper facial coverings.
· Please wear your mask when visiting the restrooms, purchasing pull tabs and while entering and exiting the building.
· We ask guests to remain seated the entire time except for use of restrooms and pull tabs.
· You are only allowed to remove your mask when you are seated at your table or bar eating or drinking.
· Please put your mask on when a member of our staff approaches your table.
· Please do not approach other customers away from your table without proper facial coverings.
· Facial coverings must be worn when picking up togo orders. Whether our staff brings to your car or you pick up at the host stand.
· Masks are not a substitute for social distancing. Please be aware and respectful of your distance from other guests at all times.
· We ask that you please be respectful with our staff. We are following orders. Failure to comply can and will result in fines for our business and our staff and could result in a closure of our restaurant. Please do not put us or our business at risk
· Our top priorities remain the safety of our staff, our guests, and our business! We have been wearing masks for months, for 5+ hours a day, outside in extreme temps. If we can do it, so can you! Trust us…they are not that bad! Doing so has kept us healthy and here still able to serve you!
We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
We are excited to be opening up for indoor dining starting June 10, 2020! We will continue to have take-out service and outdoor seating as well. A huge THANK YOU to all of your support during every phase of our reopening. Here is the latest info for this phase.
Inver Grove Brewing Co, a one of a kind brewpub featuring craft beer, cocktails, wine, and a full kitchen. There is something for everyone to enjoy in our comfortable, family friendly atmosphere. The unique, freshly prepared menu selections include signature dishes like street tacos and Rueben nachos as well as freshly made brick oven Neapolitan style pizzas. Also available are burgers, sandwiches, salads, and pasta dishes. Inver Grove Brewing will please the kids, too, with a freshly prepared kids menu including burgers, chicken tenders, and “locally famous” home-cooked mac and cheese. Inver Grove Brewing Co is your new favorite destination for family dining, nights out with friends, or to watch the big game.
Inver Grove Brewing Co is a locally owned and operated brewpub in Inver Grove Heights, MN. Being a brewpub means we have a restaurant operating in conjunction with an onsite brewery. The truly local beer we brew on site can only be purchased at our brewpub or in 750 mL crowlers (one-time use pop top cans) to take home. We also feature a full bar and wine list. Our brewpub is family friendly with lots of games and activities. The food menu at Inver Grove Brewing Co showcases freshly prepared, fire roasted Neapolitan style pizzas in addition to tacos, burgers, sandwiches, pastas, salads, and freshly prepared kids meals.
Inver Grove Brewing Co is the second brewpub established and operated by Glen and Kate Bruestle and Don and Megan Seiler. Along with Head Brewer and co-owner, Taylor Quill, this team is dedicated to creating a one of a kind experience featuring great food, delicious craft beer and cocktails, and a fun and family friendly atmosphere.
Inver Grove Brewing will feature the recipes of award winning Head Brewer Taylor Quill. Most recently recognized with a Silver Medal at the US Open Beer Championships for "Knee High" Cream Ale, Taylor is preparing to brew a large variety of beers to meet everyone's taste in our brand new 20 Barrel Alpha Brew Ops system being installed in Inver Grove Heights.
Monday 3 PM to 9 PM
Tuesday 3 PM to 9 PM
Wednesday 11 AM to 9 PM
Thursday 11 AM to 9 PM
Friday 11 AM to 10 PM
Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM
Sunday 10 AM to 9 PM
**Curbside Takeout Hours May Vary
Inver Grove Brewing Co, 9051 Buchanan Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076